- Crystal California – Series 2100
Magnus Sliding Doors
North American Design Meets Modern Comfort
Magnus sliding doors are an excellent choice for reaching top performance with intelligent design and timeless style. Available for commercial, multifamily, and architectural projects.
Every door is custom made to your specifications using high-quality, high-performance vinyl, glass, and hardware. Each door is engineered to perform with outstanding energy, acoustic, and structural properties.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
- 2PD 2-Panel
- All viewed from exterior.
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 4PD 4-Panel
Features & Benefits
Designed for top performance, beauty & style
- Better vinyl Durability and longevity with unique formulation.
- Optimal design Multichambered 4-5/8" frame with reinforcement and reinforced sash increases strength and performance.
- Energy-efficient glass 1" dual-pane unit with tempered glass and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system. Laminated glass available.
- Outstanding performance Interlocking panels and weather seals guard against air, water, and sound infiltration.
- Simple usability Includes durable dual-point locking and dual rollers.
- WARNING: Screens are not fall prevention devices. Please take proper precautions.
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Choose white, beige or clay White is standard. Decorative exterior finishes available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass and Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available. Many can be tempered. Obscure and Rain are the most popular.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.