- Crystal California – Series 4500
Magnus Tilt-Turn & Hopper
Unique Operation & Unmatched Performance
Magnus tilt-turn and hopper vinyl windows are an excellent choice for reaching top performance with intelligent design and timeless style. Operating and fixed designs available for commercial, multifamily, and architectural projects.
Every window is custom made to your specifications using high-quality, high-performance vinyl, glass, and hardware. Each window is engineered to perform with outstanding energy, acoustic, and structural properties.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
Choose from tilt-turns, hoppers, turns, and combination windows. Other combos available. All windows are viewed from the exterior (outside).
- TT Tilt-Turn
- All viewed from exterior.
- H Hopper
- TT Double
- TT Tilt-Turn
- T Turn
- T Double
- T Turn
- Combo Stack
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The following warning applies to all products on this website.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Benefits
Designed for top performance, beauty & style
- Better Vinyl Durability and longevity with unique formulation.
- Optimal design Multichambered 2-3/8" frame with reinforcement and reinforced sash increases strength and performance.
- Energy-efficient glass Dual-pane unit (up to 1-3/8") with annealed glass and a high-performance spacer system. Tempered glass available.
- Outstanding performance Dual overlapping compression seals provide superior air, water, and sound infiltration resistance.
- High-quality hardware Includes multipoint locking and dual-action handle.
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Choose white, beige or clay White standard. Decorative exterior finishes available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass and Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units and laminated glass available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available, such as our most popular, Obscure and Rain. Tempered versions also available.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.