Vista PLUS Projected Windows
Quality & High Performance With Value
Energy-efficient Vista PLUS projected vinyl windows are designed for comfort, beauty and style. Choose from a variety of types and styles for your replacement or new construction project.
Every window is custom made to your specifications using quality vinyl and high-performance glass. Vista PLUS windows are durable and stylish with features and options that make them perfect for any home.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
- CA Casement
- All viewed from exterior.
- CA Double Casement
- CA Casement
- AW Awning
- O Fixed
- Combo Stack
- Other combos available.
Features & Benefits
Designed for performance, beauty & style
- Quality vinyl 15-point inspection program for assurance.
- Efficient design Multichambered 3-1/4" frame provides strength, energy efficiency and efficient water drainage.
- Energy-efficient glass 1" dual-pane unit with annealed glass and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system with stainless steel. Tempered glass available.
- Reliable performance Dual weather seals guard against air and water infiltration.
- Durable locking Single-lever locking system on casements and dual-lever locking system on awnings.
- Simple usability Includes user-friendly operator with full-flip folding handle that recesses in the operator cover. Egress hinge available.
- Better Screens CrystalView™ improved-visibility screen mesh with antimicrobial properties.
- WARNING: Screens are not fall prevention devices. Please take proper precautions.
Maximize performance, beauty & style
- Choose white or clay White standard. CrystalCoat™ exterior colors available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass with Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units available (1/8-3/16: STC 35, OITC 27).
- Prepare for an emergency Egress window sizes available (may require an egress hinge, also available).
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available. Many can be tempered. Obscure and Rain are the most popular.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.