Buena Vista Sliding Doors
Quality & High Performance With Value
Energy-efficient Buena Vista vinyl sliding doors are designed for comfort, beauty and style. Choose 2-, 3- or 4-panels to create the perfect patio or balcony experience for your replacement or new construction project.
Every sliding door is made to your specifications using quality vinyl and high-performance glass. Buena Vista sliding doors are durable and stylish with features and options that make them perfect for any home.
Types & Styles
Create the greatest views imaginable
- 2PD 2-Panel
- All viewed from exterior.
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 3PD 3-Panel
- 4PD 4-Panel
Features & Benefits
Designed for performance, beauty & style
- Quality vinyl 15-point inspection program for assurance.
- Efficient design Multichambered 5-1/4" frame provides strength, energy efficiency and efficient water drainage.
- Energy-efficient glass 1" dual-pane unit with tempered glass and the high-performance Intercept® spacer system with stainless steel. Laminated glass available.
- Reliable performance Interlocking panels and weatherstripping guard against air and water infiltration.
- Durable locking Dual-point lock and keeper engagement with "mushroom" heads. Keylock or keylock alike available.
- Simple usability End-adjustable dual steel rollers on a raised monorail track with a stainless-steel cap.
- WARNING: Screens are not fall prevention devices. Please take proper precautions.
Maximize comfort, beauty & style
- Choose white or clay White standard. CrystalCoat™ exterior colors available.
- Increase energy efficiency LowE3 performance glass with Argon gas available.
- Improve acoustical properties Dissimilar glass units available (1/8-3/16: STC 32, OITC 26).
- Upgrade hardware Stainless steel dual-point lock set and end-adjustable dual stainless steel rollers available.
- Queen Anne9-lite/panel
- ValanceTop Row
- 5/8" Flat
- 1" Sculptured
Add privacy & beauty with patterned or tinted glass
A variety of semi-opaque specialty glass options are available. Many can be tempered. Obscure and Rain are the most popular.
Extended lead times may apply. Patterns and tints shown are not exact and may vary. Ask a Crystal California authorized dealer or representative for a sample.